Linda Wolfe, EA
· Linda graduated in 1996 with her Associate’s
Degree and high honors in Early Child Care
Education from Richland Community college.
· She received her enrolled agent certification
on April 2006.
· She is a federal authorized tax practitioner
who has technical expertise and who is
empowered by the U.S. Department of
Treasury to represent taxpayers before all
administrative levels of the Internal Revenue
Service for audit, collections and appeals.
· She specializes in individuals, small business,
clergy and non-profit taxation.
· Linda enjoys working with churches by
performing church reviews, setting up
non-profits, providing consultations, and
helping to set up the minister's pay package.
· She assists day care centers and day care
home providers in all areas of running a
successful day care.